Friday, November 28, 2008

The Stupidity!

Don't you hate it when you do something stupid, and perpetuate the stupid feeling by feeling embarrassed that you could feel so stupid about something so small and stupid!? :-)


Well today when I was at work, I put a phone call through from the front-desk to a co-worker and said to her,'You're welcome,' - the co-worker hadn't even said thank you in the first place.

I promptly hung-up the phone and felt like the guy above! On a side note, I really am enjoying the Office (US version) of late - Steve Carrell (Michael) and Rainn Wilson (Dwight) are so hilarious! I love it how they capture office boredom instead of glorfiying a mundane job... (Kudos to Ricky Gervais)

So, why is it that such silly little things make us feel stupid? What's a ridiculous thing you have been embarrassed about?

(Image from here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.