Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Big Bang


Well, I'm off to Sydney tomorrow to romp the New Year in with crazy sales shopping and spectacular fireworks with spectacular friends.

So to you all, have a very happy New Years Eve, and just remember it's the most overrated night of the entire calendar year, so don't freak out if it's not 'Hollywood Movie' perfect, I've ruined too many by trying to make the night into something big.

Make real memories - drink too much, make mistakes, snort when you laugh, have a silly time and promise yourself you'll do it all again next year!

What are your plans?

(Image from here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.