Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Christmas Wrap-Up

I'm sorry to say that Christmas is nearly over for another year (in this hemisphere of the globe). I hope you all had a great day, with lots of laughter, yummy food and great company.


We sat out on the deck in the sun, overlooking the water and shared a lovely, delicious and relaxing lunch with friends and family... lots of happiness and silliness!

But at the end of Christmas day, I always wonder the same thing, "Did we do that right? How do the other millions of families spend their day?"

What did you do?

(Image from aldo.mariano)

2 comments:

FilmAsia said...

Nice blog you got there.

If you like to watch Asian movies welcome to check out mine, updates daily!

If you like my blog looking forward for your return visit :))

Film Asia
http://filmasia.blogspot.com

Regardez Moi said...

Hi! Merry Christmas. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Now I'm off to read more of yours.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.