Monday, December 15, 2008

The Addiction # 1

So... I'm addicted to Etsy - there, I said it. But come on, there are worse things to be addicted to, right?

I hadn't shopped on the site for in a few months (since the US/Australian dollar fell to 0.62 cents) - but seeing as it's Christmas, I ventured on last week - allowing myself to worm my way into my PayPal savings to buy etsy xmas presents for my family ... great success!

Well if you define "success" as: buying a few fantastic Christmas presents for myself.

I wanted to share with you what I bought:

1. Farouche's Personalised Stationary: To write thank you cards for my presents, of course!










2. Beatgrrrl's Retro Tea Tin: To store my many varieties of tea leaves (another addiction - but we'll tackle that later).







3. Beatgrrl's Accounting Themed Mugs: Now this one could be a possible present for P. , but when they arrive, I have a feeling I may change my mind!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.