Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Interrupt the Holiday Festivities to Bring You This Pec-cast...

Pec-cast: (n) President-Elect with toned pecs post.

Now, I know you've probably all seen this image blasted over the media a thousand times already this week.

But really, another look won't hurt, will it?... Consider it my Christmas present to you!

He has definitely toned up since last holidays, don't you agree?

Merry Christmas!

(Toned President-Elect photo from here, Not-so-toned-but-still-not-too-shabby President-Elect photo from here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.