Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Sum of All Tracks = 8

I have a secret site that I'm going to share with you... Like a daughter introducing her new boyfriend to her father - I guarantee you will love it, once you get to know it.

My brother introduced me to music website, 8tracks, about a month ago and since I've slowly fallen for it.

In a nutshell, it's a website where people load up their favourite music, create playlists and share it all with the world.

It's an absolute treasure trove of new music, or old favourites. You can even find inauguration music! Great to queue up and play at parties.

Mix I'm loving this week:



Get on there, search your favourite artist and tell me your favourite mix.

3 comments:

chloe said...

ooh, thank you for the tip! also, if you feel like doing a fashionista tag, i've made one up on my blog!
xx
chloe

katie t said...

thanks. i will go and check it out!

go look at pandora.com and it's similar but it works more on genres

:)

Char said...

very cool - I like pandora for music too

I really love U2

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.