Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Change Your Desk, Change Your Life

So, I'm changing an in-built cabinet in my room (images below), into a much needed desk.



"How!?"
I hear your fabulously inquisitive mind ponder.

Well okay, I'm not actually doing it, the carpenter came today to take measurements and help draw out plans...

I'm very excited and have been trawling flickr for desk inspiration. Here's what I've found;

(click on the images for the link)

Love the way it's been beautifully cluttered (oxymoron much!?).


Simple, clear cut - yet very quirky.


Love the neutral colours and vintage accents.

It should be done up in a couple of weeks - from then, I shall have a relatively blank canvas to decorate!

I'm open to any simple desk styling ideas... still deciding on what chair to use too... any quirky suggestions?

Audrey's bath chair would be most suitable as an office chair, don't you think?

6 comments:

Char said...

hmmm, that would probably being a no...but I still love it.

Stacy said...

The bath chair is awesome.

Miss Aimee said...

love that bath chair!

...love Maegan said...

omg it's going to be fab. I can't wait to see the outcome ...and yes, Audry's bath chair would be the best!

Kimberlee said...

fabulous office spaces, thanks for the inspiration because I need to set up one myself. can't wait to see how it ends up beautiful! x

Annabelle said...

Thanks for the encouragement fellow bloggers :-) I hope it turns out well too - I think I'm getting it this week! I want that chair - badly!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.