Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Christmas Feeling

Okay, I'm not sure if it's just me - but I'm feeling much excitement and anticipation almost as if I were a child again, with "Santa" coming down my chimney tomorrow!


Because when I go to sleep tonight (it's 11:00pm now) and wake up in the morning - we will have a new world leader - a promising, historic one at that (he's inaugurated 3:30am our time!). I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!! I feel excitedly jittery!

Am I alone in this?

(Adorable image from a35mmlife)

1 comments:

hmstrjam said...

wooohooo!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.