Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Knockout Acts

What a fun-filled two days.

There were some amazing acts who played at the music festival but, by far my three favourites were; amazing dancer & swinging jazz diva, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, awesome entertainer, Santogold and great local band, the Grates!




I had one of "those" moments today. You know, when you look around and have this 30 second epiphany that, "life is great, everything is good and you're happy".




Do you know what I mean?

It's like everything goes silent in your mind, everyone else is in their own thoughts and for that minute or so you look at everyone and everything in rose coloured glasses... you voir la vie en rose!

Hope you're having a good week...next: an update on progress of Obama party planning!

(Lomography photo from eatmyphotos & beautiful photo from Le Love)

4 comments:

sarah said...

love your pics!

katie t said...

i totally know what you mean! those are the BEST!

ps when it is winter in your land...dumb question probably and i should know this...but does it even snow?

hmmm just something that i was thinking about :)

{lucie} said...

I forgot in Australia it's summer time with sushine and music festival, here it's snowing! thank you for your sweet comments, I'm glad to know people can read me in french, my english is terible, I would like to write in English but I make many mistakes! don't worry for your french, it's ok! have a good festival day, enjoy ;)

Maggie May said...

your posts are really pretty ":)

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.