Monday, January 26, 2009

The Love.. on Wheels!

Firstly must apologise for the tardiness in posting... My mum and I have been most busy doing a Spring clean - well I guess a pre,pre,pre-Spring clean, but there's been a bloody lot of cleaning either way you look at it!

Anyway, just wanted to share with you all the car of my dreams... the Citroen DS.


But I feel as though I must premise this by saying I'm not a "car person" - you know, the type that becomes a starry-eyed mess when a semi-decent car drives past?

No, I'm definitely not that person, I'm completely disinterested in cars, as long as it drives = it's a winner as far as I'm concerned.


But the vintage Citroen DS does something to me. It makes me warm & happy, one day I'd love to own one.

Tell me, what do you think? And what do you bizarrely lust for?


(Photos from Sidco)

4 comments:

Elle est où ma caisse? said...

hah that car is so nice

i was wondering if you could send me the link of your profile picture?
Is it you on the photo?

x

Annabelle said...

Yes that's me in the photo, but I'm not sure I understand what you'd like me to do? Send you the image or just the link of it? Thanks for stopping in :-)

katie t said...

i'm SOLD!!!

Maggie May said...

i love old mustangs
and that car you picked!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.