Friday, January 16, 2009

The Non-Political Post

Okay, so I just looked down through my posts and realised that I've had a fair few political posts... so here's a complete change of pace.

I was reading Joanna's blog, Smitten and came accross this great new blog called, "I Love You More Than Blank."

Basically readers are invited to send in who they love more than they love, well ... whatever.

The one that came into my mind was, "I love you more than Tina Fey's impersonation of Sarah Palin," - that's a lotta love!

It also reminded me of one of Tracy Jordan's short quotes on 30 Rock,



...it always makes me laugh.

P.S. I can't believe I didn't post about 30 Rock earlier - I love it! (I think my bf and I are the only ones who watch it here in Aus!)

(Image header of I Love You More Than Blank blog)

3 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

i love 30 rock!!!

You are my fave... said...

I got 30 Rock for Christmas and I've already watched the 1st season twice. In every episode I say, "This one's my favorite."

Annabelle said...

I love 30 Rock too Joanna! And You are My Fave - I always say "that's my favourite" after every episode too! HAha it's too good to decide - and I can NEVER choose just one favourite character!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.