Saturday, January 10, 2009

The NY Street Beat


The New York Times' Bill Cunningham has a great style blog, 'On the Street', of which I'm a regular listener/reader.

In his post Cunningham explains current fashion trends through audio, while presenting street style images of mostly New Yorkers in a slideshow.


I like his photos & the knowledge he injects into his apt fashion observations - but MOST of all, I love his Boston (I think?) accent... particularly the way he says, "Mawrhh-vellous".


This week, his observations & predictions for fashion in this economic downturn are quite interesting... listen & learn.

(Images from NYTimes)

2 comments:

sarah said...

Awwwh cute pic the one of the kiss!

Maverick said...

Hi Annabelle!
Nice feature :) I love the pics!

love, mavvie

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.