Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smile! You're on Google's Camera.


Caught in the act by Google "Street View"!


Rome: A couple kissing, but what if they're not & have been caught cheating - through street view!


Rome: Someone who doesn't agree with Google's view.


Paris: Busted par la Police.


Paris: A rollerblader had a trip - I couldn't help but giggle! I'm sorry!


U.S: Biiig night out!


U.S: Busted, but for what? Notice bags of (possibly) drugs resting on the back of the car!? Or maybe it's just his laundry...


Images from the Brisbane Times & read this story on the Brisbane Times.

9 comments:

Maggie May said...

what a hoot!

Mila said...

Hahaha so funny!
I didn't even know this existed.
I hope i have never been caught when looking horrible....haha.

<3
Mila.

violetroom said...

Oh, funny. I like this!

tigermilk said...

ahah i hope im not caught one day

Krystal said...

those are AMAZING!!!

katie t said...

way too funny!

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

haha...funny!!!! you made me laugh today!
xoxo,
Micaela

molly said...

haha thats hilarious!
and thanks again for featuring me :)

Leigh said...

I had no idea that google zoomed in to street view yet. wow. Great captures.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.