Friday, February 27, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

So uni started back this week, and I've been busy wrapping my mind around the whole concept again. I'm really sorry I've been so absent, but I will more than make up for it - promise.

I'm studying some interesting subjects in my Journalism degree this Semester; Feature Writing, Journalism Ethics and Issues and Film and TV.

I won't go on and bore you with the outline of each subject, but yes, I'm looking forward to learning more about all of them!

And thank you all for your feedback re: my layout - so lovely.

Anyway, I want to hear what's happening in your world?

I'm watching Annie Hall on cable right now.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'll tell you my plans in the next post.

3 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

I want to sleep for two days. That would be lovely.

Char said...

Annie Hall is such a fab movie!!! Not sure yet about my weekend.

Cathy said...

annie hall is just the most wonderful movie!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.