Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Change of Scenery

I'd forgotten to tell you all, but I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow! I just finished over-packing then.

(As usual click on images for source).

P. has a business lunch there on Friday, so we thought we'd take the fabulous opportunity to have a weekend down there.

I haven't been in about 7 years, but I know it has great shops, the best cafe culture and an overall "European" feel to it!


Even better, we get to travel everywhere by trams!


My friend who regularly travels down there has given me the loveliest, most extensive list of must do/eats/shop - so now I'm even more excited!

Anyway here are some links to keep you entertained (I couldn't completely up and leave you):
So, I wish you all a great weekend and shall fill you all in on our adventures when I return!

What are you up to this w/e?

7 comments:

Char said...

have a grea time on your trip.

hmstrjam said...

melbourne's great- hope you get to the huge food market

Angela said...

Your links made me giggle a little. :D

Also, Melbourne looks beautiful! I hope you have fun while I'm stuck in ten-hour orchestra rehearsals, haha.

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

have fun in melbourne! it does sound like a lovely place to visit.
xoxo,
Micaela

Indie.Tea said...

What lovely little things to check out :)

Lizzie said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time. I hope we get a full report of the trip :) xoxo

Cathy said...

i love the grafitti in the first picture!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.