Sunday, February 22, 2009

“NBC has me under contract...."

...the baby and I only have a verbal agreement,” Tina Fey.

Well I had planned to have a quiet weekend while my parents were away at the coast. I ended up entertaining my friend, her friend, her boyfriend and his friend at my house - now, I'm pooped!

So now, I'm doing all my weekend internet reading and here are a few I'd like to share with you all, if you get a quiet moment:

- Interesting article about Tina Fey (her past, and 30 Rock).
- I'm looking forward to the Oscar "secret".
- When it causes more harm than good, it's a sign it needs to be closed.
- Oh my gosh Hugh Jackman is dreamy! (Such big guns!)
- Will Ferrell is George Bush.
- Favourite image of the week - gave me goosebumps.
- A tweeting miracle.

Youthful Meryl Streep at the Oscars, 1980.

3 comments:

Countrybelle said...

love that old picture of meryl streep. she is one of my favorite actresses b/c of how gracefully she's aged (and also her acting chops, of course). can't wait for the oscars!
xx
countrybelle (and heartshapedmorning.blogspot.com)

red.door.read said...

i love tina fey - she looked smokin' at the oscars.

just found your blog and i think it's rad.

[J] said...

She was, is, so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.