Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Recipe: Chocolate Torte (Torte's a weird word).

Okay, so "healthy eating" may be on the edge ready to jump out the window at the moment, because I made Wendy Dooldeniya's (featured on Design Sponge) yummy chocolate torte yesterday afternoon.

I came close to wolfing it down my throat in one swoop, but restrained myself and am taking it into Dad's work today (I've got to do reception work) - so I'll tell you if it's delicious, or not!

I wish I could invite you all around for some tea and sugary-goodness!

But do you have any
must-try recipes you'd like to share?

I'm in the mood for last minute baking before uni starts at the end of this month.

5 comments:

Char said...

I gather recipes and always intend to bake them..but today I made an apple cranberry cake and it was yummy with coffee.

Angela said...

ohh that looks so good. <3

my mother's turned into a health nut in recent years, so our house literally has .. no food. we don't even have PARMESAN CHEESE for our low-carb pasta! i have to sneak in my friends' gifted brownies under my coat. :D

Mira Maulia said...

looks yummy :)

Maggie May said...

i could eat the whole thing myself.

Cathy said...

haha that looks so delicious.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.