Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Resolution to Start Over My Resolutions...

By the end of January I realised that I hadn't started even one of my new year's resolutions.

(Click the images for the Flickr source)

And at this thought, my mind began to whir and I came to a fork in the road:


Okay, speaking figuratively not literally.

First fork:
allow my list of goals for 2009 to dissipate over the year?
Second Fork:
still try to achieve them?


Solution: I'm adhering to Chinese New Year, which fell on 26 January this year (but I tailored it to me and began on the 1st Feb). This way, I can restart my resolutions and still try to achieve them!


And so far, so good. I've been very busy; trying to exercise everyday in some form and generally organising myself... I even went to IKEA!


Anyway, I'm interested to hear how your resolutions are going?

If they are like mine were, tell yourself you were waiting for Chinese New Year of course!

4 comments:

The Cherry Blog said...

Hey - great blog! I have started my easy resolutions , the ones with minimal effort!! Like read more books and make more time for myself! xx

Paul Pincus said...

GREAT post!

cheers ; )

Char said...

I've done ok - the not eating out thing is the one I'm struggling with. But, it saves money.

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

this is great, i love this post. mine are going well -but some have fallen off...as per normal!
Happy Chinese New Year!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.