Friday, March 13, 2009

In Hot Pursuit of a Homeless Man

So today for my feature writing "Human Interest" article at uni, I'm going to interview a man who stands on the corner of our Central Station and sells a magazine called 'The Big Issue'.

I'm ashamed to say I've lost the source for this great image.

'Why have I chosen to interview him?', you say? Well because he is an extremely positive guy.

I used to walk past him everyday on my way to Dad's office and he was always saying things like, "It's a beautiful day everyone, have a great one." and all sorts of positive affirmations. I want to know what makes him tick.

So I'll keep you updated and let you know how it goes.

What are you doing today?

1 comments:

Char said...

I took a test for a job that earns 1/2 what I used to make...and I took some pictures. A decent day I guess. HOpe you had luck.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.