Friday, March 27, 2009

May a Dozen Cupcakes Land on Your Doorstep

As you may be able to tell from the lack of posts; it's been a physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting week - but I'm pulling through because this Saturday is my birthday!

And the b'day excitement began this morning. I was feeling in the mood for something sugary, so I decided to make some Madeleine's to hit the spot... when the doorbell rang and waiting for me were a dozen cupcakes from the Cupcake Parlour (care of P.)!

So thoughtful - plus they all look so delicious...

Yes one is missing... it was delicious!

Anyway we're (the family and P.) are heading up to Noosa (the beach) for P's sisters engagement party - it should be a fun time... (the party is on my birthday!)

Also some other news, I was accepted for my university exchange to Lille, France for Sept-Dec this year! And already I've been dreaming of my lifestyle there...

Has anyone been to Lille? Or lived overseas for a period of time? Tell me your stories (good and bad)...

5 comments:

Char said...

oh!! yummm

happy birthday!!! cupcakes are always the perfect thing - they are so happy.

and congrats on the acceptance.

Indie.Tea said...

Happy early birthday to you! Congratulations on the exchange program. And the cupcakes! I haven't been to Lille, it sounds beautiful.

Maggie May said...

'Lille' - what a lovely name!

and those cupcakes look divine.

Happy EarlyBird Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! the cupcakes look magnificent how lovely of p!

can't wait to celebrate your bday

gj xoxo

Annabelle said...

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes... Shall be posting when I'm home again (I'm writing this from my new blackberry!) Annie xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.