Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Reads

Here are some interesting reads/videos to soak your mind with this w/e:

Flickr: Great image from Ms Blue Sky.


- Zen and the Art of Social Networking

- Is Tracy Morgan different from his 30 Rock character? I can't tell! He's always funny either way.

- Michelle Obama, the superhero?

- This horrible oil spill has happened just off the coast of where I live.

- I read these announcements most weekends - don't judge!

- Food diary of an NY chef, it's quite interesting.

- Fox news and the O'bama lunch cart.


Hope these interest you all... let me know if you have any interesting/funny/strange articles you'd like to share. bonne weekend!

4 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

oooh, i can't wait. This will be fun!!!

stina isabelle vingren. said...

Hi,
just wanted to drop by and say that i like your blog! Inspiring, is what I'd call it :) thanks!

Char said...

I think they write Tracey's character to match his personality.

happy weekend!

katie t said...

hey you!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.