I had a great birthday weekend, and kinda week, too! Lots of; delicious cake, cupcakes, quiches, creme brulees and of course teas, consumed! (Calories don't count on your birthday, remember?)
With the amount of cake I've eaten, the thought of more should make me feel like this...
But instead I feel like this...
Flickr: Adorable photos from Millie Motts.
Now I'm settling back into reality, a year older (and of course wiser) trying to buckle down & do some uni work (amidst excitedly organising flights and accom for my 4 month sejour to Lille, France!)...
So here are the sites I've been procrastinating with:
- I'm still loving reading what these New Yorkers eat (updated every Friday).
- A funny/sarcastic news blog.
- The student accom on offer in Lille (I fear returning to shared bathroom facilities!!)
- Sign of hard times? Chicken feet soup!
- Well priced and beautifully furnished Paris apartments to rent.
- The Twouble with Twitter.
P.S. Thank you all so much for my birthday wishes, so sweet! I love getting comments from my friends in the blogosphere :-)