Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Just Like a Judy Blume Novel... Kinda.

"Are you there Assignment God? It's me, Annabelle."

Flickr: Click image.

I darn well wish there were an assignment God!

So uni assignment load is in full gear... but I'm fairly confident that I have it all under control. Wrote out all the assessment I need to do before the semester is over and I will be able to manage it.

But the upcoming delicious holiday is distracting my mind... Easter eggs eaten = 3 little lindt ones (all today!)

On the posting front, I don't have all that much news - still nutting out accomodation in Lille (am staying on campus), shall let you know when it's finalised.


As for the trip stops are:
  • Home to Paris
  • Paris to Lille (by train) for 4 months!
Then in December with P. it's;
  • Paris to Geneva (by train)
  • Geneva to New York
  • New York to Washington (by train)
  • Washington to San Fran
  • San Fran t0 Hawaii
  • Hawaii to Home
I am very excited! And would love if any of you fabulous savvy bloggers (that includes you lurkers) had any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we're away?

Some of you may even live in these spots! (My Blogger friend Lucie lives in Lille!)

10 comments:

red.door.read said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my lil blog!

i used to think i was mega cool and grown up when i read judy blume when i was a girl.

your trip is making me so jealous! san francisco is my favourite american city followed closely by NYC. make sure take an overnight trip to the nappa valley in california for wine tasting.

Char said...

If you go to Napa - eat at the Rutherford Grill. YUM

And drive back by Muir Woods to see the giant sequoaha trees. Gorgeous.

Annabelle said...

Ooh the Napa valley sounds lovely, is it far from San Fran? (Sorry for my geographical ignorance) Thank you for the tips gals :-)

katie t said...

how long will you be in washington for? i might be able to help you out there... and what about new york? are you going to do the niagra falls thing? cause i could also help you there...

i am so jealous!!!

Tina said...

oh this sounds fantastic!! Would love to meet you in San Francisco (or NYC!) you'll be there in December? I'll email you a some of my favorite places..and in Paris too!

Maggie May said...

OH oh and OH! You lucky girlie!

SHOKOOFEH said...

what a travel!!!
you have a cute blog my friend!
and thanks for your comment, it was sweet :)

have a nice day!

xo

Vodka Mom said...

I've decided to pack my bag and come with you!!! (to Paris.)

for sure......

Annabelle said...

Come along Vodka Mom, you would be an absolute hilarious delight :-)

Prêt à Voyager said...

i'll be in paris the last week in may, and now it looks like i may be living there starting in september. yayyyy! we should rendezvous in france this fall :)

anne

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.