Saturday, May 16, 2009

103? How Can This Be?

So it's my 103rd post today! I'm so surprised that I hadn't noticed when I reached 100! Anyway, it's fabulous be 103 posts old, I owe my blogging continuation to all y'all out there...


I really must say how much I enjoy blogging, a small part of the reason is that it's almost like a cathartic release of whatever's been on my mind, but the largest reason I love it is because of you.

Yes, you the commenters (and even the lovely lurkers) I love having you around, reading your comments, your news, your blogs - it's a great community to be in, if I could buy a house and live in the blogging neighbourhood I would.

So this is a post of thanks, love, gratitude and hope for the future: for everyone's future.

Love Annie

P.S. Check out the blog of my hero in the sidebar, she's lovely and was one of the first people to comment on my blog, ever!

3 comments:

Char said...

yay! congrats on 100, 101, 102 and 103 and more in the future.

katie t said...

well...first off. congrats on your # of blogs...and keep it up!

second...you are TOO KIND! thank you so much and that was a GREAT surprise that i did not expect! i'm blushing....!

and i'm glad i made a comment because now i've got a friend in your neck of the woods :)

have a great weekend....

xoxox

Annabelle said...

Thank you for your congrats girls :-) You are my loyal followers, and I always, ALWAYS look forward to hearing your comments and reading your news on your fabulous blogs.

Happy weekend,

Annie xooxox

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.