It was a weekend of rediscovered simple pleasures:
From Flickr: KristianGullner
- A large cup of piping hot tea.
- Dreaming of a future life in the two cities I have visited and love; NYC and Paris.
- The final 2 episodes of the Sex and the City series (great because it's not overly glamourised like the film and Big & Carrie end up together still!)
- A steaming scone with melted butter and sticky, delicious raspberry jam.
- A walk outside in the crisp air and glimmering sun.
What simple pleasures have you engaged in this weekend friends?