Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Me to a Tea

Source: Lost image source, so let me know if it's your lovely photograph!
*Update*: Image is from Jennifer Ramos over at MadeByGirl, she designs these lovely prints and sells them in her shop :-) Keep up the fab work Jen.

I'm an obsessed tea-drinker... I have too many kinds to count, way too many vessels to drink it from, but I am not ashamed.

My father is British afterall, so tea-drinking is in my blood.. right?

Are you a tea-drinker or coffee person? In a Starbucks world is there room to be both?

6 comments:

Jennifer Ramos said...

Hi Annabelle,
That image is mine....I design those prints and have sold them in my shop for awhile now : )
http://www.madebygirl.com/product.php?product=MM-11

I just saw the comment you left on my blog....thanks~ : )


Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com-

Annabelle said...

Thanks for letting me know Jen! Had saved the image a while ago and forgotten to post it up, love it! Have now attributed the image to you :-)

Char said...

I love both - coffee for the daily and tea is more comfort and special occasions

beth said...

tea tea tea....always and only !!!

my addiction....vanilla almond with french vanilla creamer....yumminess, pure yumminess !!!

Molly Jean said...

this photo is adorable!

katie t said...

ok. i LOVE the new face lift that you've given your blog! and i hate the rain so i'm sorry!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.