Thursday, May 07, 2009

Restaurants, Restaurants Everywhere

Today I have been thoroughly researching for my trip at the end of the year.

Today's research topic has been NYC and oooohh wow there are so many delicious restaurants, cafes, hot-dog stands that I want to eat at! I didn't manage to get to them in the 10 days I was there last!
Image from Mark Wesley.

Woud love to know if any of you have any tips/must-sees/great accom/must-eats for; Paris, NYC, Washington, San Francisco and Hawaii?

Booked our accomodation for Paris, we're 4 doors down from one of the cities best bakeries, shall be 10 times the size I am now when I return!

But I always say that if someone comes back from a holiday skinnier than they left, they had a shit time!

Anyway what have you been up to? Nearly the weekend, my this week has flown by....

Read with envy as the girls from the View tweeted the Time 100 event last night; they won an award and sat next to Michelle Obama!

4 comments:

Char said...

ohhhh, I love planning trips. so jealous! in washington I loved the upside down pizza in georgetown and the mongolian barbeque in chinatown.

Indie.Tea said...

San Francisco I can help with!

Maggie May said...

you said Obama....sigh.....

katie t said...

fun and very jealous...

go check out "ajfunuski.blogspot.com" and go back a few posts to their nyc trip. it will give you some great tips on where to eat...

:)

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.