Thursday, May 28, 2009

She's Back!

Heart-warming, spirit-inspiring, joyful chanteuse Regina Spektor is back on the scene! Her new album "Far" is set to be released on 23 June this year.

These two lovely songs have got my ears flapping in excited anticipation.

I'm usually one of those annoying listeners who"ditches" an artist once their lyrics are bopped out of the "mainstream" lips of black stovepipe jean wearing, Kate Moss copy-a-likes; but, no no.

Not in Ms Spektor's case... how could you? Listen.

2 comments:

Char said...

love her!

Tifferino said...

I am terribly excited about this as well. She's quite the muse, isn't she?

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.