Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Six Things That Make Me Happy

Well, I was tagged by Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit. So being my first tagging I feel very flattered and excited.


I must list 6 things that make me happy, so here goes;

1. A large steaming cup of tea cupped in my hands.

2. Catching up with friends at lovely cafes.

3. Hugging my doggies after they've excitedly run into my arms upon returning home.

4. Recieving lovely comments from lovely people on my blog.

5. Writing a feature story that just makes sense.

6. Getting a new Twitter follower (as long as they're not spam!)

I cannot choose which of you fabulous blogger's to tag, but please share 6 things that make you happy with all of us - goodness knows we need a few more positive thoughts circulating the world right now.

1 comments:

Char said...

yes, we do need all the happiness we can get. these are wonderful "happies"

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.