Saturday, June 13, 2009

TV With the Lights Off

"Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?"
- Al Boliska.


A still from the film "Woman of the Year" with Katherine Hepburn.

A bizarre notion to ponder; TV without lights... surely it would've happened with Edison or without... we'll never know.

Anyway as uni wraps up; I'm off to Melbourne for the week with my Mum to buy up some warm winter clothes for my sejour in France.

Am really looking forward to venturing back to the delectable, delightful and absolutely freezing city - it's culinary delights outweigh any chills!

What are you all up to this weekend, and the coming week?

3 comments:

Indie.Tea said...

It is a bizarre notion. Is t.v. (or a movie, really) better by candlelight anyway?

Hello Lindello said...

Have fun in France (lucky girl!). Eat lots of deliciousness for all of us stuck at home :)

Char said...

celebrating my summer here by going to the beach! have a safe trip

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.