Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Choose-day: Tea and Reading Day

Well the time between that last post and this one lapsed incredibly quickly!

Over the weekend I was busy preparing a birthday feast for 10 family and friends in celebration of my Mum's b'day; recipes, images and details in next post!

But for now, I'm going to refill my cup of tea and catch up on some reading:

The Selby: Cool kitchen, "Anne, Aimee & Nathan's home in Darlinghurst, Sydney."

  • "Kumar" in the Whitehouse?
  • An adorable NYTimes love story. This line melted my heart: “Every night I would take the feelings inside of me and try to bounce them off a star,” he said, “hoping that energy would reach her, and maybe somehow she would know that I was thinking about her.”
  • The tale of an NY phantom bread-maker.
  • Style deconstructed by fashion blogger (and The Sartorialist's girlfriend) Garance Doré.

Did anything exciting happen over your weekend?

6 comments:

Maggie May said...

Everything exciting! ;)

Hello Lindello said...

You have me totally hooked on Garance Dore's blog now...hehe :)

I had a wonderful weekend at a rented cottage with friends.

Char said...

i had a very nice and quiet weekend.

dangercharlie said...

you make the best cous-cous in the world!

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

Love Garance Dore's style.

foodcreate said...

I Love weekend I take my naps, read, clean, ect ,ect,

Thanks for sharing !

Welcome~~~
http://foodcreate.com
Join , post your comments
and if you can visit me I can visit you:)

Have a great Day ~

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.