Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Let's Change the Tune.

I've been buying some actual CD's lately and let me tell you I feel like a martyr.

Not only that, I forgot the joy in actually opening up a CD case and popping a beautifully covered CD in - instead of a burnt one labelled carelessly "Annie's Hits of November", if I even get around to labelling it!

So what I've been listening to lately?

Madeleine Peyroux's Bare Bones.

Amy Whinehouse's Frank.

Both are great artists. I once went to Peyroux's concert 2 years back and was by at least 3 decades the youngest person there! But I loved it anyway... so I'm an gran in a young girl's skin!

(P. bought me the great Amy Whinehouse one, after I made one comment about wanting to buy one of her albums! He's a sneaky Mr!)

What's your old lady confession? Love knitting? Or prefer a cup of tea and a biscuit instead of a hard night of Kate-Moss-worthy clubbing?

1 comments:

Char said...

my old lady confession? I think Frank Sinatra was hot and love to listen to him.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.