Sunday, July 26, 2009

No Joke, Satire News is Most Trusted

I acknowledge my absense (due to exchange trip planning!) with an interesting article;

I recently read that satirist & comedian, Jon Stewart, is the most trusted in the U.S. for news!

Was it as startling to you as it was to me?

... But the more I thought about it, the more it made sense; he has a refreshing "no bullshit" approach to news and high societal figures... and what about those cheeky throw-away remarks he makes.?

Hpwever this all makes me wonder, what do you think this means for the future of news?

More muckraker's and less serious news faces? That would be a refreshing change. I'd like to hear what you think?

1 comments:

Maggie May said...

i get my news from MSN and NYT

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.