Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Talking About Eating...

I'm currently updating my appallingly neglected blog at a great cafe in my area called, "Desmond and Molly Jones" - yes, very wittingly named after the Beatles song "Ob la di, Ob la da".


The atmosphere is worth $4.50, the price of their large flat white coffee alone. The proprietress, whom I realised I know through other past connections has the absolutely best laugh ever! And the atmosphere in the cafe is like sitting in someone's living room, enjoying their conversation.

And the food, well it goes with the homemade theme too. Wholesome and delicious... I'm definitely willing myself to try their absolutely generous looking homemade choc chip cookie.

Anyway if you ever end up in Bris the address is: 615 Stanley St, Woolloongabba, Queensland 4102.

There's parking 'round the back :-)

Tell me 'bout your 'fave local haunt...

1 comments:

Char said...

I went there tonight and had a yummy meal of fried chicken and waffles. You know it's a great place when the waitress brings the nieces a coloring book and crayons (not the 2-3 crayons but a full pack). I love the owner's mother coming out to hug us.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.