Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brief Interlude...

Thank you for your lovely messages on my previous post....The inspiration began oozing back through me as I fell upon this lost folder..

Possibly the best female chanteuse, Ella Fitzgerald, happy and glowing.

Robert Redford in the '70's - certainly the "Brad" of his time.

A woman through and through, Marilyn Monroe.

Another Marilyn - to me, each time I look at this photo I always think it looks as if it were taken early one morning by one of her boyfriends' on a mobile phone! Impossible I realise, but it just looks so raw - it's kind of refreshing.

Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg; a strange looking couple that somehow worked, non?


I'll be back with proper posts soon... only five days until I'm on a plane to France, going to uni there, living there, eating there... I'm excited, nervous, hesitant.... basically a little all over the place.

Anyone else making big moves in the life at the moment?

P.S. Please excuse my lack of references for the pics - I lost their mothersite's long ago, so let me know if any are yours and I'll attribute..

2 comments:

Char said...

lord love a duck Redford was hotness in his younger days. beautiful Marilyn shots too

Maggie May said...

this collection totally makes sense, love the images

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.