Monday, September 28, 2009

A Very Necessary "Unnecessary Object"


P. listened to me! I mentioned that I liked this very quirky laptop case by "mitemite; unnecessary objects lab"; and now here it is, in my room - looking all inconspicuous and like a newspaper.

Photo from mitemite.

But seriously what a great idea. Spanish run company mitemite call it a "bag against crime". Why? Because, they say, "...it's been designed so that you don't get mugged. Who'd take a newspaper from under your armpit? It's kind of urban camouflage if you like..."

4 comments:

katrina and the king said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! This is amazing and genius! My laptop was stolen earlier this year and I felt like all my art and ideas were taken away from me! I wish I would have had this then. Lol, now mine never goes out of my house.

Char said...

that's very cool!!!! it looks so real

Children of the 90s said...

What a great idea! I would have had no idea that was a laptop case.

the NEO-traditionalist said...

This is genius! I think I need to invest in one for myself...
XX Kate

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.