Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Met Them; and They Were Fabulous!

Ohh mes amis! What a week I've had! I promised to tell you about meeting Garance and Scott last Saturday and voilà le post et les photos.

For the King and Queen of the fashion-blogging world, they were surprisingly humble, down to earth and so happy.

... and how they drew a regal crowd too!


I loved Garance's coat, and oh also she really does read all our comments! When I told her I was from Australia, she immediately remembered me from a comment I had posted to her the night before!

Final observation; Scott is shorter than I'd expected. They are both so kind, happy and seeem to have a glow = they make the loveliest couple.

Fin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humble and stylish - fashionable combination!

janis said...

oh i just love his book! my favourite part is when he has little write-ups about the pictures...

Hello Lindello said...

Her coat is lovely. Your such a lucky duck. What an amazing couple and how cool that she remembered you!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Ahh, missed them in London, now green with envy!
Are they a couple as in couple?
Luv them both.

Annabelle said...

Slices of Beauty: yep, they're a couple as in "couple" and they're lovely :-) Garance is taller than him, which I think adds another lovely dynamic to their relationship. Dw - they will do the rounds again soon, you'll get to meet them.

House of Milk said...

This is so amazing. But I must know... what did you wear?!

Annabelle said...

Haha well House of Milk I wore a pair of high-waisted dark wash flare jeans, my favourite red belt, a simple navy top with some bling and a cardigan! It was so scary choosing what to wear!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.