Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Part 1: What? An Adventure?

Creative pic from gva_pix.

Yes I must explain this sentence to you in both of the ways it can be said.

Firstly let me explain; What? An Adventure?

Yes well the adventure being that I voyaged from France to Switzerland today! Yes - it's dangerous; the land of melted cheese and oodles of great chocolate.

And the what being that I forgot to tell you all I was planning this!

We (my university in Lille) have Toussaints (All Saints) holidays for the next week, So I'm going to spend two nights here in beautiful, green and clean Geneva and then another two nights in seemingly stunning alp village Interlaken, with a lovely Quebecoise who goes to uni with me in Lille.

6 comments:

janis said...

oh the québécois are lovely aren't they.

bon voyage! amuse-toi bien!

Shokoofeh said...

Wow have fun my dear Annabelle! :)

and dear, thank you so very much for the caring comment! :) it made me so so so happy! :)


love you!
xo

Kimberlee said...

yep! Still not jealous at all?!!?..... x

i brake 4 dreams said...

OH....wow..Switzerland! Have a wonderful voyage/adventure ;o)

thank you for a great visit!

love + luck + bliss,
missysue xox

janis said...

hey annabelle - i tagged you & your lovely blog!

{and i just wanted to let you know that your "part 2: what an adventure" shows up on my reading list, but if i click on it, it says the page doesn't exist??}

xo

*donna* said...

interlaken is one of the most beautiful places i have ever visited!
i talk a lot and am generally quite loud but this place literally took my breath away.
i'm so jealous you're getting to visit - please post photos :0)

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.