Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Date on the Milk Bottle

You know your Mr's close to arriving in France when...

Great retro milk carton pic from Neato Coolville.
  • The use-by date on the milk bottle is later than his arrival date.
  • The week's weather forecast includes the day that he'll be here.
  • The TV Guide shows what will be on once he arrives.
  • When it's quicker to give a postcard in person.
  • When you've caught a flu... and don't have enough time to be 100% healthy before he arrives.

P. is arriving into France tomorrow! I'm so excited! We've been counting down the days since I got here and tomorrow is the day, I couldn't be happier.

Although, as you read on the last dot point I've been a little sick (hence the blogging absence), but I have a feeling that by the time he steps off that train, I'll be all better!

Anything exciting coming up in your week?

4 comments:

Char said...

oh, I do hope you're so much better...or so excited that you really don't care how you feel.

:)

I'm going to DC on Wednesday and I am excited to go.

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

Love your blog...off to check out the new travel blog.

janis said...

oh annabelle! you're so cute. i love all those little signs of his imminent arrival! i hope you have a swell time!

this weeks plans: finish one book for my french lit class, start another. i think i would rather be in france, merci beaucoup.

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

aw, what an exciting list :)

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.