Friday, November 20, 2009

On a se retrouvé

So, I've been absent, but I think you know why! P. arrived from Aus and we spent all last week & weekend together... it was lovely. We've been finding eachother again, "...se retrouver," like my Canadian friend here explained it.

A photo I took as we were riding the "Hop-On, Hop-Off" bus, always the best way to get your bearings in a town.

But after a lovely weekend in London (settling P. in for his job there this month) "on a se retrouvé" and everything is back to normal, it doesn't even feel as if we were apart.

Thank you for your touching comments on my previous post - you're all so kind, I didn't realise how many of you had been through a similar long-distance thing.

So what have I missed in your world's this week?

2 comments:

*donna* said...

I have just found your blog through my suitcase heart and i am SO pleased i did!!
I went travelling around europe after uni and your photos have reminded me of some of the most incredible experiences of my life (corny, i know but hey!)
Interlaken in Switzerland especially. I thought this place was maical and plan to take my fiance back there one day. If i could live there, i would!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your adventures. I'm pleased your other half has returned and you now get to share them with him!

mart and lu said...

i completely know how you feel! i guess i'm in an on and off long distance relationship right now with my fiance and it really sucks! i miss him too much and skype just does not cut it! patience it will soon come to an end!

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.