Geneva:Suisse - Cultural Observations;
- The Swiss have a better level of street and town cleanliness than France do.
- The Swiss people are more laid back than the French.
- Most people who live in Geneva drive lovely cars; it's like a European car showroom on the street! (Porsches, BMW's, Mercedes etc...)
- Prices for most things are a bit more expensive in Switzerland.
- Their chocolate is yummy as are their cheeses (truffle cream brie, delicious!)
- Their landscapes are breathtaking and untouched (Interlaken).
- It isn't too cold during the day, their sun is strong, clear and beautiful.
- It's really green in the countryside (Interlaken, Berne etc).
- Their trains are very efficient.
- The German they speak in some parts is different from "normal" German (they most commonly say "Merci" instead of "Danke").
- I love it there and am planning my next trip as a skiing one when the Interlaken snow fields open up!
Tell me, how was your week & weekend? Have you started planning your next holiday? Share...