Friday, December 25, 2009

Countdown Continued...

#4 on list of "Things I love about Christmas"

Euro Disney covered in snow, and of course the rides - esp the view of the park from the Dumbo ride!

#3 on list of "Things I love about Christmas"

French tradition of bûche de Noël (yule logs) delicious!


#2 on list of "Things I love about Christmas"

The sights of Paris in Winter... crisp, clear and beautiful.

#1 on list of "Things I love about Christmas"

The excuse to spend time with Mr., enjoying a delicious meal, some french champagne and the snow *fingers crossed*!

Joyeux Noël!

3 comments:

janis said...

euro disney - that just sounds WAY cooler than disneyland. oh that european je ne sais quoi!

merry merry christmas annabelle!

Anonymous said...

euro disney - awesome, nothing like being a kid for a day again

Char said...

sounds like perfection.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.