Sunday, December 20, 2009

Countdown: Five Days 'Till Christmas

The view from our apartment balcony.

Two days ago we arrived at our tres Parisienne apartment in St-Germain, Paris - and we feel so frenchy-legit!

The snow is beginning to fall, we walk down beautifully lit streets at night and today it hit me: there are only FIVE days until Christmas!

So for the next few days I'm going to be doing a countdown of my five favourite things about Christmas, like Oprah's list ... don't expect a car though.

3 comments:

janis said...

are you really in paris at christmas time? my my, you live a charmed life my dear!

Char said...

gorgeous shot!!!

I hope you all have a beautiful christmas

Anonymous said...

Christmas in Paris! Wonderful

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.