Monday, December 14, 2009

Patty Hewes, I See You

Okay, I haven't been seen for about a fortnight now - wrapping up so many things here in Lille. Finishing my assignments, orals and exams at university in France.

But I have one thing on my Christmas list: Patty Hewes sunglasses (as seen above). Glenn Close's cut -throat character in Damages gets around in an individual corporate style, what do you think?

Anyway I'm a bit everywhere at the moment, sad to be leaving Lille, but excited to start our big trip to NYC, Washington, San Fran and Hawaii!

I must go and pay my rent, but this is a quick post to send you all bisous (kisses) and tell you that I'm back - exams are almost over and I'm ready to chat!

What have you been up to?

4 comments:

Being Brazen said...

cute sunglasses

Char said...

she has a very cool, distinctive style on that show. i find myself craving top guy style aviators.

Anonymous said...

I love damages! Looking forward to season 3... if they make it... please make it! oh and PH glasses are very cool.

Maggie May said...

very cool sunglasses :)

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.