Tuesday, December 01, 2009

To Wordpress or Not to Wordpress?

Well, I've been quite busy of late. Studying for exams, running off to London on the weekends and proceeding to eat my way around the town with P. , updating our food blog and hauling it over to wordpress...


I'd been toying with the idea of trying out Wordpress purely because I liked it's simple aesthetic; and whilst the new settings etc are proving tricky to get used to, I think it's the perfect breeding ground for our food-blog.

Go and check it out, I'd love to hear what you think...

What have you all been up to? I know many of you must be still full from Thanksgiving!?

2 comments:

Char said...

no, not still full - we ate out so there were no leftovers. i actually kinda hated it. LOL but, the getting together with family was great and made up for my feelings about the whole situation.

French lover said...

I really like Wordpress ! It's a little more complex than Blogger, but I do like their simple layouts, dashboards and clean lines.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.