Monday, January 04, 2010

A New Decade in New York

Happy New Decade! ... So Pete and I finally arrived here in Manhattan a week ago (only a day after the bombing scare into Detroit - so you can imagine the security).

Lost the source, so please let me know if it's your image.

However we have been jampacking our days full of fun things, delicious foods, new sights - and we've both decided that we definitely want to live here.

Although this is something I decided for myself when I visited for the first time in 2008 - it's really nice that we're both so excited about this city!

Anyway I'm currently blogging from a Starbucks - (my first time in one in years), hence my creativity feels a little buzzed.

So, although I won't be blogging much, stay tuned because the moment I get good wireless I'll be posting the heck out of you all!

I'm missing the blogging world and all of you, so let me know what you're up to? Did you ring in the new decade with zing!? Tell me...

2 comments:

Char said...

yay for NYC - stay warm (sounds like more starbucks is in order)

have fun

Cynthia at A Shimmy In My Spirit said...

New Year in NYC. How great is that? I find Starbucks to be a good place to recharge (me, my computer and my iPhone) while on vacation. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.