Monday, February 01, 2010

Reverse Culture Shock

So P. and I arrived home yesterday to the most wonderful reception. Our families were waiting for us as we walked into the airport, there were some tears and lots of laughs.

A beautiful image from Brown Button.

It's a strange feeling being back in my own bed, home and town. Using Australian money. Hearing Aussie accents...

I'm hesitant in driving my car - it's been 6 months since I've been behind the wheel, preferring cycling while I was living in France.

But anyway I'm back, so expect some travel tips and some great places to eat my food blog.

1 comments:

Char said...

:) welcome home little bird. glad you got a warm reception

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day. Thank you you fabulous blogging specimens!

Copyright Disclaimer:

This blog is a tracking of my ramblings - however sporadic and "un-meaning" my works may be they are still mine (unless otherwise expressed), not yours! No works may be copied from this blog. All works on this blog; writings, photos and recipes must be referenced back to me.